This week has been great in Turin. I feel as though I have walked all over this city, through its narrow streets. I have just got back from a lovely meal ( I had swordfish which was awesome).
I have visted lots of museums and churches which have been spectacular. Sal and I also visited the enormous food market they have here ( see the video). It is a crazy place with all of the vendors yelling out italian trying to sell their products. It seems to get louder and louder as if they are competing. Also at this market they have some fruit/veges that we don't get in NZ so we had some fun trying out those. Also earlier in the week we were served gelati by a women who is from Christchurch. So we had a little "its a small world moment". Yesterday I decided to go to a couple of palaces and vantage points on top of this hill. I finally got to the top after an hours walk in the hot sun to find out they were closed. Unfortunately I don't know any swear words in italian. Today we visted the main park in Turin which is beautiful and took it easy as it was a very hot day.
Tomorrow I am off to visit the Duke of Savoys Palace!
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment